At Jo Mattoon Associates it is important to us that you get the resources you need to create a great workplace. We recommend the following individuals and companies to further assist you in meeting your goals.
Facilitation and mediation expertise with a focus on public policy issues regarding natural resources planning and management. Key services include:
- Collaborative processes and negotiations with key stakeholder groups
- Meaningful and productive public engagement strategies
- Team retreats and strategic planning workshops
Specializing in Human Resources Services for the public and health care sectors:
- Compensation and classification studies
- Serve as your interim HR Executive
- Organizational audits and efficiency studies
- Executive recruitment and placement
- Performance management and appraisal systems development
- Facilitate groups through strategic planning and/or conflict resolution
- Provide interactive training on topics of resilience, conflict resolution and communication
- Provide personal coaching for career transition and new/emerging leaders
- Business intelligence survey-research initiatives
- Strategic planning including development of Key Performance Indicators
- Organizational development through employee workshops, training
June E. Ramos
J Ramos Associates, LLC
- Meeting Facilitation
- Executive/leadership coaching
- Leadership training and keynotes
- Team effectiveness training and coaching
- Performance management systems
Employment Compliance Solutions combines almost two decades of legal experience and over a decade of HR executive management in one solution for businesses and municipalities.
Compliance and Training
ECS provides turn-key HR Compliance Solutions for small organizations that need outside HR support in establishing handbook policies, best practices, and counsel and advice services. ECS also conducts in-person and online training for organizations on all manner of employment-related topics.
ECS conducts prompt, thorough, and impartial workplace investigative services in the event that your organization experiences allegations of harassment, discrimination, retaliation or other inappropriate workplace conduct. We conduct Title IX investigations for schools and educational institutions and is certified in Title IX investigations through ATIXA.
Specializing in career and life coaching for individuals, and interactive trainings and facilitation for teams.
Coaching specialties include: leadership development, career planning, work-life balance, relationship coaching, and navigating life transitions.
Interactive trainings focus on developing and building teams, understanding thinking and behavioral styles, handling conflict and effective communication.
Karen Main specializes in leadership development training, teambuilding and custom facilitation for public sector entities. Specialties include:
- Adaptive Leadership
- Making the Transition from Peer to Boss
- Embracing Conflict as a Leader
- Interactive custom teambuilding programs
- Emergenetics (a personality instrument)
- Managing Generations @ Work
- Putting the “customer” back into “customer service”
Karen is a popular speaker at public sector conferences across the country. She is know for her interactive programming that engages her audience and, as one participant confessed, “moves us, appropriately, outside of our comfort zones.”
We offer a comprehensive suite of human resources services to both the public and private sector to meet your immediate concerns that ensures a focused approach to your long-term vision and strategic plan. Key services are:
- Retained Talent Acquisition – specializing in management level positions and HR professionals.
- Outsourcing Support – covering short term HR leaves/transitions and long term HR services for smaller organizations.
- Organizational Effectiveness – training and facilitation on leadership/management, compliance and communication.
- Human Capital Assessments – compensation analysis and staffing modeling using LeanSigma.